St.Johns Nellikkunnel church- Established in the name of St. Johns in 1930 in a small hill named "Nellikkunnu" near Navolimattom on January 7th 1930. In the year of 2005-2006 the church is celebrating its "Platinum Jubilee". Abiding to the constitution of 2000 of Malankara Jacobite church, Nellikkunnel pally is under Kandanad Diocese and the holy see of Antioch and all the East.
One of the most important programs of platinum jubilee celebration is the of "Holy Mooron Concsecration" held on 4th February 2005 under the leadership of Cathalicose H.B. Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas 1 assisted by Metropolitans of Kandanad Diocese.